What is the Canary Party?
The Canary Party is a movement created to stand up for the victims of medical injury, environmental toxins and industrial foods by restoring balance to our free and civil society and empowering consumers to make health and nutrition decisions that promote wellness.
Canary Party PicBadge
“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” -Thomas Jefferson
|The Canary Party's New Viral Video: Do Vaccines Cause Autism?|
Written by The Canary Party
Sunday, 08 September 2013 02:00
For many years now, families of vaccine injured children have had difficult time trying to explain to the uninitiated why the vaccine program is so problematic. Vaccine interests constantly push the sound bite, "vaccines are safe, vaccines save lives," but the harsh reality of the damage being done is a much more complicated story.
The Canary Party has produced a five minute video to explain
the heart of the vaccine problem in this country. Because liability protection has been removed
from all involved in making and administering vaccines, the program has become
corrupted, begun harming untold numbers of children, and abandoning the
Do vaccines cause autism?
In the last 30 years, the childhood vaccine schedule has tripled —while the
Yet the “debate” rages on in part, because of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act—passed by Congress as a result of pharmaceutical lobbying. It shields drug companies from liability for injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines they manufacture… vaccines that the federal government admits are “unavoidably unsafe.”
To see how this tilted the law in big pharma’s favor, let’s look at Eric, a child suffering from vaccine-induced autism.
Had Eric been harmed by a pharmaceutical product other than vaccines, his parents could sue the manufacturer in civil court, entitling them to the standard legal process with a judge, jury, private attorneys, legal precedent and discovery, all within public view.
But for kids like Eric, the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act says NO.
Instead of suing the pharmaceutical company directly, parents of children like Eric are forced to “petition” the Department of Health and Human Services and, if federal health officials oppose compensation, the case is argued before a special master in the U.S. Claims Court. Many refer to this as "vaccine court”—though it isn’t a court at all, but rather an "administrative procedure" in which the family asks the government to admit the vaccine caused their child harm, and requests compensation for the child’s care.
Here are some shocking facts about the so-called “vaccine court”:
1. Pharmaceutical companies do not have to participate in the proceedings at all. Taxpayers pay for all damages.
2. The US Department of Justice acts as the government’s lawyer—with taxpayers footing the bill for their defense.
3. The family's attorney is paid out of the Trust Fund, administered by the Department of Health and Human Services, which has a history of punishing plaintiff’s lawyers by slashing their fees and waiting a decade or more to pay them, leaving some families without any legal representation.
4. There’s no required discovery process—so potentially incriminating documents stay hidden in the hands of vaccine manufacturers.
5. Most hearings are off limits: No public, no reporters.
6. There’s no judge or jury—a special master appointed by the U.S. Court of Federal Claims both presides over the hearings, and issues the rulings, which can limit the chance of an objective verdict
7. Legal precedent is limited, so the program issues contradictory rulings. In the case of Bailey Banks, a special master ruled the boy's autism was "caused-in-fact" by the MMR vaccine. Yet in later cases, special masters ruled that vaccines do not cause autism, even though federal compensation has been awarded in at least 83 cases with autism.
Almost unbelievably, the Department of Health and Human Services actually owns vaccine patents. When these vaccines are purchased, HHS profits.
In the words of Eric’s mom, “Government attorneys defend a government program using government-funded science, decided by federal bureaucrats trying to keep their government jobs. Kids like Eric NEVER had a chance.”
The passing of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act prompted manufacturers to ramp up development of new vaccines, furiously lobbying the CDC to add their new shots to the "recommended schedule."
As a result, a baby today receives more vaccinations by six months than her mother did by the time she graduated high school.
Amazingly, neither HHS nor Congress has ever reviewed the potentially devastating health effects this vaccination surge has had on our children. Today over half of US kids suffer from chronic disease and disability.
At a November 2012 Congressional autism hearing, CDC officials failed to cite even one study backing up vaccine safety claims.
Congress is now planning federal hearings to further investigate the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
The next round of hearings begins in November of 2013. If you’re outraged by the staggering miscarriage of justice exposed in this video, please visit CanaryParty.org now, and register for our mailing list. Find out how YOU can help hold our government accountable for vaccine safety and bring about justice for our vaccine-injured children.
|Last Updated on Monday, 09 September 2013 12:20|